Workshops Detail Description
AT-ONE-MENT, Weekend Intensive. Four sessions presented over two days.
Appropriate for intimate group settings and larger gatherings, the At-One-Ment workshop intensive is a performance-enhancing supplement for reclaiming the humanity of any organization; corporate, not-for-profit, learning institutions, leadership training programs, arts and entertainment, etc.
This workshop is a comprehensive exploration of the book AT-ONE-MENT: RECLAIMING OUR HUMANITY. Facilitated by the book’s author, participants navigate a hands-on tour through the twelve chapters of straight talk, talk story, and actions points which collectively invite us to do our part in the reclaiming of our humanity; the reclaiming of which influences and informs the integrity of every aspect of our lives. From casual encounters to lifelong partnerships, reclaiming our humanity is a profound investment in our personal, local, and global health and wellness.
During the At-One-Ment Weekend Intensive we will explore how:
- In life as in business; What we are “doing” is secondary at best to who we are BEing while we’re doing what we do.
- If a business, organization, or learning institution is NOT grounded in [Soul] purpose, driven by a contribution to humanity, and providing for the benefit for all concerned, it will succeed or survive to the degree the past dictates and current culture believes is possible.
- When we manage who we are BEing as a top priority, we expand our potential; make different choices; and take different actions– all of which influence the impact of our efforts–generating a much higher return on our investment across the board.
- With slight adjustments in how things are done, and a sustainable shift in who we re BEing, we align ourselves with generating thriving results associated with serving with sustainable authentic purpose.
- A byproduct of investing in the nurturing the Soul of an organization is a substantial increase in the potential to retain the long-term loyalty of employees, clients, venders.
- How a Mission Statement is a declaration of an authentic commitment to serving the greater good; holding its members accountable for managing themselves individually and, by proxy, collectively to the highest level of integrity.
- Managing and navigating the authentic Soul of an organization–and the commitment to humanity it promotes– cannot be faked; it is either all in, or it is not. There is no in between. (As I write in Chapter Nine of At-One-Ment: Reclaiming Our Humanity; You can sprinkle powdered sugar over a pile of poo and call it dessert, but it is still a pile of poo. The same can be said about any organization.)
If you desire to be an advocate for humanity at its best–are willing to shift internally, act locally, and contribute globally–this workshop will shake things up and get shift done.
THE ART OF THE SOUL OF MONEY Weekend intensive. Four sessions presented over two days.
Participants are facilitated through a fast-track process of practical application designed to realign us with a healed version of our relationship with money. Inspired by the book THE SOUL OF MONEY by Lynne Twist–and exploring a variety of perspectives on the how currency informs our individual, local, and global experience–this course will change your mind about what money is and how it works. You will be invited to consider how changing our relationship with money we set ourselves up to generate results far more precious than its monetary value.
Appropriate for intimate group settings and larger gatherings, the At-One-Ment workshop intensive is a profound tool in support of reframing our individual and collective thriving potential. This workshop is a game-changer for the financial institutions, not-for-profits, and fundraising in general.
During The Art of the Soul of Money weekend intensive, we will:
- Consider how money, being a symbol, has no value except the value we give it.
- Reframe how we reference our understanding and relationship with money, being a symbol, is an indictor to our alignment with our Thriving potential.
- See how financial wealth and Soul-filled wealth are not synonymous, they are two distinct (energetic) bank accounts.
- Reposition ourselves to relate to money as a vehicle on which the Soul expresses itself into the world.
- Rewire our understanding and relationship with the idea of ourselves as Soul.
- Identify to what degree we are having a Soulful/Thriving or a soulless/surviving experience with money.
- Rewrite our story about our Thriving potential, with money and any form of currency.
An optional Energy Shift-Attunement Process session is available for groups desiring to lock into this profound paradigm shift on a cellular level.
If you are ready to shift into a soul-full experience with the creative potential of currency, the Art of the Soul of Money workshop will give more bang for you buck, by far.
RECIPE FOR GENIUS, Practical and Effective Tools for Manifesting Thriving Creative Experiences. Single day, two-session workshop.
Originally created to support and inspire the arts and entertainment community, it soon became apparent the Recipe for Genius workshop reaches far beyond stage and screen. Being how we are all creative works in progress, this workshop experience is applicable in supporting anyone in any creating process.
During the Recipe for Genius workshop you will be facilitated through an interactive conversation and experience of basic perspective-shifting tools and distinct characteristics which collectively fuel the creative master-mind. You will establish an understanding of the intention, value, and workings of each tool and characteristic, as well as how to implement them individually and collectively for maximum results.
There actually is a Recipe For Genius